Create content, engage employees, and manage assets with the leading SaaS in-application user guidance and employee performance support platform.
Create Content Easily
Spend 75% less time documenting your applications
– Automatically capture tasks, automatically build help
& contextual guidance resources
– Works with any Windows or web-based application
– Generates key learning outputs in all major languages
Engage Application Users
Smart in-application help & guidance in real-time
– Empower users to help themselves at their moment of need
– Delivers multiple formats for individual learning preference
– Significantly reduce scenario training & reduce help desk calls and tickets
Manage Projects, Tasks, and Assets
Stay on top of it all, extend to multiple projects and applications
– Collaboration & workflow for creating, reviewing,
approving and maintaining content
– Creates and enables standards for content creation
– Edits and updates flow through to existing content
– Enables incorporation of 3rd party content
Provide the right help
Provide the right help, to the right employees, at the right time – in the application, at the point of work.
Reduce Application training time
Significantly reduce application training and on-boarding time by eliminating the need for time consuming scenario training.
Generate multiple outputs types from a single recording in minutes
Works with any Windows or Web applications
Generates key learning outputs in all major languages
Collaboration & workflow for creating, reviewing, approving and maintaining content
Edits and updates flow through to existing content
Enables incorporation of 3rd party content
SEAP Solutions mission is to advise and support their clients with the acquisition of the best solution to maintain and increase their corporate knowledge and performance. Using our experience and knowledge of available solutions, SEAP Solutions works with their clients to provide the highest level of expertise in meeting their education, adoption and performance goals.
What is blended learning and how does it accelerate software user-adoption, employee proficiency and productivity?
When e-learning is used together with face-to-face instruction, field exercises, informal learning, performance support and guidance within applications, the result is an effective, multi-pronged experience called blended learning. Blended learning meets the needs of employees with different learning styles, provides learning at the moment of need within an application, thereby improving user proficiency and productivity.
Want to know more about Epilogue Opus?
We will answer you within one (1) business day.